Sunday, August 07, 2005

Cell Phone Man. Figlio at Lake & Hennepin, Mpls.

1.
So what's the plan then, where are you going now?
Would you please call me when you're done?
2.
So what's the scoop, are you staying in or coming out?
R. and I were going to go out but he had an anxiety attack. He was fucking blaming me for everything.
Where are you, where are you?
I'm on 20th and Hennepin, you gotta walk down here.
Just meet me at Lunds.
Man, you gotta chill the fuck out.
Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, he says.
So you're gonna lose it again?
I'm the one that's supposed to be stressed out, and I'm not gonna lie about it.
You there? You there? Hello?
3.
Sorry about that.
So basically he's got anxiety because he's got this video camera thing. He's got this huge camera, but it's a relative's. So he called me.
It's just that this guy couldn't bear it.

No comments: