Thursday, November 10, 2005

People, People, Everywhere. W.A. Frost, St. Paul

1: San Francisco has a lot of people on the streets.

2: I haven't been to San Francisco in years.


1:
I was there a couple years ago. I was having a couple drinks with friends, and I thought I'd walk back to my motel. The people I was with told me to take a cab. There were people sleeping on the sidewalk. I thought, if I walk purposefully, they won't bother me.


2: Were they on drugs?


1:
They were asleep.


3:
People are wacko.


...

1: So, um, people are very surprised at the mix of people. It's a very interesting mix.

3: I love interesting.


2: I went to a poetry reading.


1: Did you have to write a poem yourself?


2: Oh no.


3: My neighbor lady has a garden tour. She has a gorgeous azalea. It's beautiful. Mine is smaller than her's.

1 comment:

Crazy Jane said...

funny, thanks for the humor.