Monday, September 12, 2005

First Date. Axel's Bonfire, St. Paul

I was like seven. I wrote all the lyrics. And my oldest brother wrote a little part of it. It was like, [singing] "I have eyes like a ray, I never lay." Which is funny, because we meant lay down. I swear to God, don't make fun of me. "And when the zombies come, everyone runs." And my brother's keyboard part was like, [singing] neer, neer, neer, neer.

Tasmanian Devil, that's a fuckin' redneck thing. That just blows my mind. Tasmanian Devil and white trash. That just blows my mind. They're like, I'm so crazy, I could kick your ass. You think they even watch the show? On Saturday mornings, you think they watch? I don't think they do. They're just like, "Taz, he's fuckin' crazy."

You've never seen Desperate Housewives? At the beginning, it's like, the Garden of Eden, the apple?

What's your favorite drink? Beer?
I want a martini.

No comments: