Saturday, October 22, 2005

Coleman for Mayor. One of the Oldest Houses, St. Paul

Readability and Dignity Among Artists
1: I'm going to a faculty meeting later. I'll bring your comic there so more people can see it. And I'll say, "Why isn't he teaching here?!"

2:
Yeah. I should get to teach there because of the way they treated my brother. Because he has middle-aged eyes, he didn't want to use 8-point type on CD covers, so he got a C.

1: He's hung up on conventional notions of readability, huh? It's like saying, "This bathroom has to look perfect, so we're not putting any towels in it." Well, don't count on me to get you a job there. I have zero credibility.

2: Yeah, they point to you and say, "He's just the guy with the bongos."

1: I promise to be understated and dignified.

You're Not From Here
There's apparently a trailer park in Florida where all the retired circus freaks live. Apparently Lobsterman was abusive, and his daughter's boyfriend offed him there. I suspect you can research this on the Internet. The Internet is a wonderful thing. Remember Andre the Giant? Supposedly he would have a case of beer with a meal. His record was having 150 beers in a night out. You might want to check that out, too.
You're not from here. You missed out on a big part of the professional wrestling scene. Marty O'Neill was a sports announcer, and a
little guy. Andre the Giant gave Marty O'Neill his sports coat and it went down to his feet.

No comments: